Andrew Haines hosts this live demonstration of the software, welcoming Trak’s CRO Charles (Chip) Reynolds, who called on some All-Star Trak clients to lay the groundwork and give insights into their specific use cases.
Catch Reynolds with David Vedder for his takes the rights holder side and Hilary Goldberg for insights from the agency/brand management side (*notable free agents for those looking for game-changing talent*). The group discusses how they could accomplish so much more than the field thanks to Trak Software as a team extension, configuring workflows in digital operations, and highlighting the true impact of having the Trak platform through the pandemic.
- 2:45 - Shout-outs: BELIEVE - USL, Sporting Kansas City and Sasquatches (and later 2020 NBA 2K League Champs in Wizards District Gaming in esports)!
- 3:30 - All-Star Intros - David Vedder (USL/MLS vet), Hilary Goldberg (Agency/Brand Management vet)
- 4:30 - Trak introduced as Partner Relationship Management solution
- 5:25 - Trak’s key themes related to pandemic-driven needs and beyond
- 11:10 - Key results via seamless collaboration, automation and everything in 1 place
- 12:00 - Property-centric demo begins with color from David (but applicable takes for all sides throughout)
- 13:05 - “Secret sauce” automation engine keeps everyone on top of things via email/app Notifications
- 16:25 - Raising the bar on quality experience for interns and others via digital ops and the “hero” stories that result
- 17:25 - How does data integrate or populate into the system and project management structure as it relates to Inventory templates, etc.
- 20:25 - Pipeline sales and deal tracker functionality
- 23:30 - Full Accounts visibility internally with progress dashboards and account management specifics - check those boxes efficiently!
- 31:00 - Utilizing Calendar for event/game operations - pulling people from reactive to proactive mode!
- 33:15 - Task Reports - where the “super-streamlining” happens
- 36:00 - Pulse Reports - real-time updates on task, account and user progress
- 38:28 - Dashboards with Covid performance reports - quickly reportable with everything in 1 place
- 40:20 - Using Present to greatly enhance and speed up recaps and do them dynamically vs. just end-of-season or year
- 45:00 - Brand/Agency shift guided by Hilary, why Trak was needed
- 50:25 - Strategy on introducing team partners to the system as Collaborators and how they would ask for performance metrics
- 52:45 - Life beyond the norm of spreadsheets - there’s no going back!
- 55:30 - Overview and Insights and how it brings in the data and proprietary agency formulas to be more strategic
- 58:15 - Index to weigh and score accounts across the portfolio and Dashboards
- 1:00:00 - Pulse Reports give “big-brother” access to see how engaged team and partners are and who needs help in adoption
- 1:01:00 - Collaborator life with Gordon Bombay
- 1:04:00 - Assigned Tasks, trafficking tasks and constructing workflows
- 1:07:00 - Present for pitches too!
- 1:09:00 - Time required to Implement
- 1:14:00 - Contact information for the participants