Trak co-founder and CRO Charles (Chip) Reynolds joined the Andrew Haines Show to speak to his academic, sports marketing and business background and how it’s he has helped foster the growth of Trak Software as a best-practice in the sponsorship/account management space.
Take a listen to Reynolds’ take on the advantage that Trak offers marketers in helping them migrate operations to the cloud, giving back and his advice for those looking for a route into the industries and how to stand out amongst peers.
- 1:23 - Sportsbiz focus early on
- 5:00 - Start of career in sports to an NBA record campaign
- 6:35 - Mark Cuban call-out
- 12:30 - Transition from team side to Trak
- 16:40 - Memphis Grizzlies took that 1st shot and won with Trak
- 17:25 - What is Trak and who it is for
- 22:00 - Benefits of Trak as “sponsorship insurance mechanism”
- 26:30 - Pandemic focuses and Denver Broncos win
- 28:50 - Open api, CRM, SSB partnership & other integrations
- 29:50 - Love/hate relationship with Duke but all “big blue” for Michigan
- 33:30 - Work with colleges and universities including the legendary 2019-2020 Dayton Flyers
- 34:30 - Consulting angle for management of portfolio, collegiate or otherwise
- 36:20 - Positioned to help as many as possible collaborate better as a team extension that brings best-practices in to foster new hero stories